Administrative Support Services
Facilitate general administration and delivery for the assigned Theme/Department while maintaining established protocols and provide superior support directly to the Chair, Course Director, Committee(s) and Faculty in all administrative/clerical tasks which include but are not limited to the following:
- Provide administrative support and serve as a resource person for the Theme(s) / Course(s) / Department(s) / Committee(s) and its’ associated faculty and students as assigned.
- Facilitate processing and dissemination of information for the assigned department including timely responses to all correspondence with the AUA community and partners.
- Preparation of general notices, course information, check requests, expense and reimbursements ensuring that documentation submitted for authorization are complete with attached justification and required signatures.
- Monitoring and maintaining established AUA-COM databases and control systems.
- Monitor office equipment for needed maintenance and communicate technical needs for review based on the demands of the position.
- Prepare store requisitions, purchase requests and maintain inventory of stationary and office supplies.
- Assist in preparation for institution based events and projects.
- Other duties that may be assigned to you by AUA Management for academic or administrative functionality based on the company’s core values and ideology.